:: D'Nash UK ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: D'Nash UK ::

The D'Nash UK Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Madrid event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Possible Madrid event Empty
PostSubject: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 am

Just to let you know that there are discussions being held about a possible event in Madrid this year where the boys will do an acoustic concert and dance classes for their fans. There is no date set yet, and it may not definitely go ahead but we will let you know as soon as there's any news. Hopefully some of you can come, so the boys can meet more of their UK fans!! Very Happy If the acoustic concert is even half as good as the Fuengirola one they did, it REALLY is worth seeing. I was literally gobsmacked, their performance was the best I've ever seen from any artist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
Beth
D'Nash Obsessed
D'Nash Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:26 pm

OMG, I would love to go to that! Most likely won't be allowed though Sad They need to come here!!!
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 pm

It sounds amazing...

Yeah, i really wanna go too.... If its before the end of summer i might be able too... I dunno if my mum would let me go alone though. =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:00 am

I dunno if I can go to this one... depends on when it is, don't have much money now to be honest... hopefully it wont clash with my gigs though then I at least have an option whether to go or not lol
Back to top Go down
sarahheather
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
sarahheather

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Yey! I'd love to go. That'll be fantastic although I think I'd have to save up a lot first. Also, my mum probably won't let me go on my own. I think she'd be happier if I went with a friend. Smile Would be amazing though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Apparently they are definitely doing a concert before Christmas, so get saving now! lol

I'm saving up too as I really wanna go to this one!
Back to top Go down
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Man I so want to go! Student loans... the joy Smile I'll just have to live off tesco value baked beans and bread for a while to pay for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid event   Possible Madrid event Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Madrid event
Page 1 of 1