:: D'Nash UK ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: D'Nash UK ::

The D'Nash UK Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... Empty
PostSubject: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:04 pm

If there's a D'Nash event in Madrid, would everyone try and come?

It's easy because the airports there, and also my friend Ana lives there! We could all get a hotel or something and go to one of the D'Nash events, and spend time shopping after and stuff Very Happy If we're altogether then we'd be safe, but I travelled to Fuengirola on my own and as long as you're organised and sensible you'll be fine.

Flights cost like £100 return (if not in summer hols), then hotel would be about £70 a night maybe?? so say if it was a weekend then that would be 70 x 3 = 210 hopefully thats meals included, then say £100 spending money or something, thats £310 in total, which really isn't much at all Very Happy Metro and trains are fairly cheap too, so if we needed to travel it wouldn't cost much, I think the Metro is 2 euros for a day or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm

i love the idea!! but we have to do it when im back from uganda lol - i couldnt bare to miss it! also ,we could share hotel rooms which would surely bring the price down - and we would need to stay in absolute luxury lol!

fab idea Danielle - sounds fantastic!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah that's true - what date do you go, and when are you back? Do you get internet access when you're out there? Don't forget about us! lol Razz

But yeah definitely would be cool. I think we should see if one of these D'Corazon events come up again, although they said they dunno if they're doing another yet, but the 3 day events are much better, as you get to spend more time with the boys, otherwise I suggest a Madrid concert as they won't have to rush after and should be able to meet them etc. and Madrid is amazing, really nice city! Very Happy

I think if everyone has about 2 months notice then we could all save up, but may as well start now anyway... I'd try and bring some friends too although most don't have passports Sad
Back to top Go down
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I go on the 10th Feb and I'm back by the end of July - not got an exact return date yet though. I have internet access out there - not sure how good its gonna be but I'll definitely be able to come on here every so often! and im setting up a facebook group soon so everyone can get updates... i'll definitely stay in contact!

im gonna need to save hard coz im gonna be a broke student at uni lol and im already going away for a weekend in November but I wouldnt miss it for the world! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Ah cool, I thought you were only going for 3 months... there might be dates in Aug/Sept, but after that thats the end of the tour (sept) and aren't any until the following year, usually Sad but fingers crossed something comes up. I think most of the dates are in May/June time.
Back to top Go down
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:12 pm

thats a shame - it might be better for me if it was next year anyway (from a selfish point of view lol) as i'll habe had more of a chance to save more money!
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm

I would really like to try and go, especially at the end of June because exams are over then, and it's off peak. I would probably have to bring a friend and talk preeetty nicely to my mum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:56 pm

I'll be 18 then so I don't mind being like everyone's 'guardian' those of you who are under 18 lol, just tell your parents I've been to Spain before on my own, have a friend who lives in Madrid, met the boys and fans before, I'm sure she'd let you go with a friend! It's important we kinda go this year before they're too famous! lol or something happens (like when Ony left) you dunno what the future holds. Go now while you get the chance! Wink but yeah I'm happy to help anyone out, and make sure everyone's alright. Very Happy

I suppose if we all flew together it would have to be from Heathrow or Gatwick, London airports... Gatwicks usually cheaper, but I guess we'd have to go separately if everyone wasn't willing to go to the same airport.

I wouldn't go to Spain in July, or August because it's sooo hot. I hate the heat, so unless it was really really worth going for, then I'd rather go before early/mid June, otherwise mid September onwards.
Back to top Go down
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm

im all for mid September onwards lol!! heathrow is closer to me but i dont mind! (lol im talking as if we're already going!)
if you guys do go in May/June just make sure you take loads of pictures so i can see what you've all been getting up to lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:24 pm

I can't fly back to Heathrow because last time the landing is so quick, that my ears were KILLING me (they never usually do when I fly) and they didn't unblock for 2 or 3 days so I have a fear of flying back to Heathrow lol.
Back to top Go down
Beth
D'Nash Obsessed
D'Nash Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Sounds cool, but my mum would never let me. Sad I'd be at school in June, anyway doing exams!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...   Possible Madrid trip for UK fans... Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Madrid trip for UK fans...
Page 1 of 1