:: D'Nash UK ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: D'Nash UK ::

The D'Nash UK Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] Empty
PostSubject: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:20 am

Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] Asturiasug3

DANZASTURIAS invites you to participate in the first D'NASH dance classes in Asturias, and since its the first time that the boys step north to perform them, we're waiting for you all here. The classes are confirmed by the academy that has told us that we are going to inform you of everything and they will take place on Saturday 14th February. The schedules are still to be confirmed but at the moment there will be one single date although in the event that there are many people wanting to attend, more dates will be added, it all depends on you. The procedure of the payment is going to be the same as usual, a bank transfer of 50 € to reserve your place in the class, and can be arranged by telephone via the number 607168513. (If anyone from the UK does go, let me know and I'll sort it out and get you proper phone numbers or bank details as its more difficult for non Spanish people to send money to Spain, but I've done it before anyway Wink )

Here's a bit more about DANZASTURIAS. Its a new academy situated in The Felguera (Asturias) just 20 minutes of Oviedo. It has local transport services such as buses, train (renfe and feve), taxi (if coming from Oviedo the price would be 26 €).. With regards to accommodation, in Oviedo you have loads of hotels of different prices but if you want to be in the same place you could choose the following hotels, which are all close to the academy...

Langrehotel: : 985 675 675
Hotel San Pedro: : 985 693 211
Hotel Cattlemen: : 985 692 411

Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] Planoyq4
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
mikelfan4eva
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
mikelfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:57 am

coool wish i could go Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva
destin139
D'Nash Fan Total
D'Nash Fan Total
destin139

PostSubject: Re: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:25 pm

i know - it sounds wicked but coming from africa is over doing it a little lol... :p
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:00 pm

The dance classes look cool, I'm sure you'd enjoy them. Personally I can't really dance so I prefer watching/filming n stuff, so no point me going over for just a dance class, and can't afford it right now anyways, but will go to another concert this year if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:49 pm

oh my god. I'm in France then, but the people who do Spanish in my year are in Santander on the 14th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]   Asturias Dance Classes [14th February] Empty

Back to top Go down

Asturias Dance Classes [14th February]
Page 1 of 1