:: D'Nash UK ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: D'Nash UK ::

The D'Nash UK Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

20minutos Webchat - 21/05

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

20minutos Webchat - 21/05 Empty
PostSubject: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm

On the 21st May, the boys will be doing an online webchat answering questions from fans on www.20minutos.es

So make sure you send in your questions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Oooh thats tomorrow Razz
Thanks for the info Danielle (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Found it!

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/380422/dnash/encuentro/digital/

Will try translate it later for everyone Wink

Only Basty and Mikel were able to attend.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Oooh awesome Very Happy
thanks Danielle
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:15 pm

I hope this is correct...

Basty and Mikel have to go already, although they do not want to do it without saying goodbye to you first: Many thanks to the readers of 20minutos.es for sending so many questions. You are great and we feel sorry we haven't been able to respond to all of them. Already you know that we have a date next 12th of July in the sports centre. You cannot miss it. We will be thankful always. We love you!!! ;-)

Is it true that you are going to do a cover of Shangay? Have you already done the photos? Says Laila
Yes, we will be doing a cover in June and it is going to have surprises. So don't miss it :-D

We know that you have little time to watch television, but sure that there is some programme / series that you try not to miss... which? A kiss! Says Tina
B: I love to watch the television and when I am able I watch football and Aída.
M: We do not have a lot of time, but right now I am following OT, supporting my friend Noelia.

Hello wapos!!! Now, about the day of the Festival, ¿why do not you count some funny or nice anecdote of your stay and participation in Eurovision the past year? A lot of luck with the tour. A fan. Says Ofelia
It seems like it was yesterday, and already its been a year. It was an unforgettable experience that has marked us for all our life. Like an anecdote, it was incredible the news following we had from all the countries. They even interviewed us for Turkish TV. We seemed an ejambre of bees, hehehe. (Didn't understand that last part Laughing )

A special question for Basty... what do you feel when a fan is about to kiss and greet you? and him or her leave touched and happy all day? hahaha I feel it so, you are the best. A kiss. Edgar, Madrid. Says Edgar.
It is a pleasure to feel your love and that you remain as happy as I am. A hug.

A little doubt: Each time you say Calvin Klein, why do you say OH, OH, OH? Kisses, we love you. Says Miriam and Elda.
Hahahahaha, it's a roll of ours (a chant?) Thanks for noticing. Some day we will count it you :-D (sorry, this was difficult to translate!)

What advice do you give to Rodolfo Chikilicuatre for this Sunday in Eurovision? Little kisses from the Canary Islands. Says Tinerfeña
B: To enjoy it and have a good time.
M: Long live the Canaries.

Hello! I have seen that you have given dance classes for fans with your music and choreographies. Seeing that more than one of you was a dance teacher before, when will there be some more professional classes with people more advanced in the world of dance? So to follow, you are some cracks (don't understand what this means? must be slang...) although remove me of the attention of my girl at times hahahahaha. Javi from Madrid. Says Javi.
Yes, we organise dance courses that have had a lot of success. We hope to continue giving them. Ideas have been given to us to do a master class to parents... we will now think about doing a course for more professional people. A hug and a kiss to your girl ;-)

Hello, how many hours to each of you go to the gym for? It's just that you have maintained good bodies this last year that to be prohibited especially Javi and Mikel. (Hard to translate...) Little kisses from Leonor and Guacy (Toledo y Tenerife). Says GUACY-TENERIFE.
In general, we do a lot of sport. Above all because we practice a lot. For the four of us, we like to feel well and we go to the gym daily. Thanks and a kiss.

Mikel Mikel Mikel!!! Hello!!! Are you better? Its just that you commented to us that you were ill when you went to Logroño... I hope that you are!!! Kisses. Pakitomadrid
Thank you so much for your worry. I am recovering. A hug.

For me it's all a pride to be your fan, and I would like to know... how do you feel upon seeing that each time there are more boys that follow you? A kiss. Edgar, Madrid.
Thanks for showing that boys also like our music. It's neither about age nor sex. You are a crack! :-D (What's a crack? lol Laughing )

Hello to the four, how's things? (Didn't understand the next part... I think it said 'You must be tired with so much work, no?') Good, my question is are you up to date with what your fans do to promote you? and if you read the letters that we send for you by mail? Kisses. Says Loli.
It is an authentic past everything that you do for us. We know it and each day it flipamos (What does this mean?) more. You are the best. Thanks. We read the letters one to one and they do ourselves a lot of illusion. (Not sure what 'illusion' means in this context?)

What did you think of d'CORAZON? What did you feel to be able to share 3 days with your fans and to do what other artists have never done? Says Aidar and Paudar.
It was an initiative (idea) that, since the first moment, we liked to do. It was an unforgettable experience that we hope to repeat. From here,
many thanks to Consuelo and her team for an unforgettable weekend.

After doing the ridiculous one in Eurovision, after the Tomato tried to publicize you without success, after the fixing that there was so that you went to Eurovision, my question is ¿does it not give you shame to continue "singing"?? Says Toni (Ohh not a nice comment! Evil or Very Mad !!!)
B: Hello Toni. How you are? In what country do you live? The Tomato has not tried to publicise us, the ridiculous one is you with this question and, thanks to God, we have a tour of 60 concerts by Eurovision.
M: Fanclubs in 31 countries. Only in Spain, with 16,000 associates, 18 million visits to our official website www.dnash.es, we work in which we like... It seems only to you that we should stop singing? Luck.

Already its very soon to speak of re-editions of "Todo Va A Cambiar" but if you came to do it... would you like to do a collaboration with Timbaland? It would be the (swear word, I think, haha) with pardon of the expression. Good, I desire you the best and hope you have a concert in Zamora. Kisses of chocolate. (Administrator of ZAMORANASH) Says Ana
M: Thank you very much. We do not yet know if there will be a re-edition. We have many desires to do a duet with someone national or international. It would be a
pleasure to do it with Timbaland. A kiss.

In some years already you have done two disks and two re-editions. The phenomenon is that the fanbase expands each day... And the fans promote you in all ways. You have earned mission Eurovision, represented Spain in Eurovision, and a spectacular tour! and now you are performing in the sports centre of Madrid. What more can you ask for? What dreams do you still want to accomplish? P.S. If we can do something for you hahahaha. A big kiss. Says Móni
M: We have a lot luck to be able to live on the music. It was always our dream. Although we go on accomplishing them, we continue dreaming... we will cross the puddle soon? hehehe

Has your personal life changed as much as your artistic life since your debut? Says MeMyselfAndI.
B: We are the same people, although our lifestyle has changed quite a lot.

Good day! Like you already know many international fans are going to come to the mega-concert in July. The greeks can't miss it hehehe. But what is it that you prepare for us? We love you in Greece. Says Maria.
M: Girls, a very strong kiss. We'd love to see you again. I hope that you enjoy each minute of the concert.
B: (Didn't understand what Basty said)
M: For kato loco tupo poko roko (Laughing)

Hello boys, are you not nervous for 12th July? Can you not give us a clue to the surprise? I love you. Says MajoTropa
B: The truth is yes. It's going to be the most important concert until now and there will be many surprises. But many... hehehe. You can't miss it.

What does NASH mean? Why did you then change it to D'Nash? Says Juli.
Each one of us contributed the first letter of something important to him. Then it became N.A.S.H. and for registration problems we added a D.

Define the phenomenom Chiki Chiki and to its ineffable interpreter, Rodolfo Chikilicuatre. Says Muzik.
B: It is impressive that everyone has likened to the Chiki Chiki. Without doubt, the song of the summer. At least, he is going to do us well.
M: Eurovision is no longer what it was.

I want to know how did your visit to Malta go at the beginning of this month, as we felt upon seeing that you had a mountain of fans greeting you with open arms. Says Inma Mas.
Basty: It was incredible to arrive at the airport and to see so many people expecting us. Some had come to Spain only to buy our CD.
Mikel: It's a dream to be able to go out of Spain and for there to be people that appreciate our music.

Last edited by Danielle on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Crack LMAO!! lol!
haha thanks D Razz
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:12 am

No problema Wink

Just added the rest for you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:00 pm

That Toni is a bit rude Mad
Thanks for translating the rest of it (:
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Video from the webchat Wink Hahaha Mikel is so funny Laughing Hope this gets translated as I don't understand all of it Sad
Back to top Go down
x..Laura
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
x..Laura

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Thankyou Danielle for the translation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wigan_athletic_fan
x..Laura
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
x..Laura

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Danielle wrote:

Video from the webchat Wink Hahaha Mikel is so funny Laughing Hope this gets translated as I don't understand all of it Sad

I didn't understand any of it, but I watched it anyway... Razz

Woo! Mikel and his hair, I love it like that. So cute. Very Happy
Woo! Basty and his mahoosive muscles. (Y) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 8:59 pm

No problem Wink Love your signature, how do you get cool text like that?
Back to top Go down
x..Laura
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
x..Laura

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:59 pm

You know the msn weirdmaker websites, I got them off there. But I don't know which website because there was loads. Sorry. :/
Lol, I hope that was understood. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ana
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
Ana

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:35 pm

I added or corrected a few things that Danielle didn't understand because the Spanish is too coloquial. Spanish is hard at times because omg they have expresions that you won't find anywhere in a dictionary,it's just street jargon. Reminds me a bit of our phrasal verbs, impossible to memorise by most Spanish students of English!

first off....sois unos cracks, or eres un crack, means you are AMAZING! Laughing

Hello wapos!!! Now, about the day of the Festival, ¿why do not you count some funny or nice anecdote of your stay and participation in Eurovision the past year? A lot of luck with the tour. A fan. Says Ofelia
It seems like it was yesterday, and already its been a year. It was an unforgettable experience that has marked us for all our life. As an anecdote, it was incredible the news following we had from all the countries. They even interviewed us for Turkish TV. We seemed an ejambre of bees, hehehe. (Didn't understand that last part ) they mean everyone was buzzing around like busy bees interviewing them!!

A little doubt: Each time you say Calvin Klein, why do you say OH, OH, OH? Kisses, we love you. Says Miriam and Elda.
Hahahahaha, it's a roll of ours (a chant?) Thanks for noticing. Some day we will count it you :-D (sorry, this was difficult to translate!)

They said: rollo or rollito means like a personal joke, their own humour. They said 'some day we'll tell you about it.'

Hello! I have seen that you have given dance classes for fans with your music and choreographies. Seeing that more than one of you was a dance teacher before, when will there be some more professional classes with people more advanced in the world of dance? So to follow, you are some cracks (don't understand what this means? must be slang...) although remove me of the attention of my girl at times hahahahaha. Javi from Madrid. Says Javi.

Sois unos cracks means 'you're really amazing guys.' The boy meant with removing attention, that the boys distract his girlfriend away from him. In other words, he's a bit jealous!

Yes, we organise dance courses that have had a lot of success. We hope to continue giving them. Ideas have been given to us to do a master class to parents... we will now think about doing a course for more professional people. A hug and a kiss to your girl ;-)

Hello, how many hours to each of you go to the gym for? It's just that you have maintained good bodies this last year that to be prohibited (THIS MEANS SOMETHING LIKE guys as gorgeous as you shouldn't be allowed! its a compliment.especially Javi and Mikel. (Hard to translate...) Little kisses from Leonor and Guacy (Toledo y Tenerife). Says GUACY-TENERIFE.
In general, we do a lot of sport. Above all because we practice a lot. For the four of us, we like to feel well and we go to the gym daily. Thanks and a kiss.

Hello to the four, how's things? (Didn't understand the next part... I think it said 'You must be tired with so much work, no?') Good, my question is are you up to date with what your fans do to promote you? and if you read the letters that we send for you by mail? Kisses. Says Loli.
It is an authentic past (amazing) everything that you do for us. We know it and each day it flipamos (What does this mean?) more. You are the best. Thanks. We read the letters one to one and they do ourselves a lot of illusion. (Not sure what 'illusion' means in this context?) It means 'we are very touched by them'

Autentica pasada means it's amazing and flipamos means that we really find it all ashtonishing.

Already its very soon to speak of re-editions of "Todo Va A Cambiar" but if you came to do it... would you like to do a collaboration with Timbaland? It would be the (swear word, I think, haha) with pardon of the expression. Good, I desire you the best and hope you have a concert in Zamora. Kisses of chocolate. (Administrator of ZAMORANASH) Says Ana
M: Thank you very much. We do not yet know if there will be a re-edition. We have many desires to do a duet with someone national or international. It would be a
pleasure to do it with Timbaland. A kiss.

In some years already you have done two disks and two re-editions. The amazing thing is that the fanbase expands each day... And the fans promote you in all ways. You won mission Eurovision, represented Spain in Eurovision, and a spectacular tour! and now you are performing in the sports centre of Madrid. What more can you ask for? What dreams do you still want to accomplish? P.S. If we can do something for you hahahaha. A big kiss. Says Móni
M: We have a lot luck to be able to live on music. It was always our dream. Although we go on accomplishing them, we continue dreaming... we will cross the puddle (means go overseas) soon? hehehe (they want to go overseas with their music)
Has your personal life changed as much as your artistic life since your debut? Says MeMyselfAndI.
B: We are the same people, although our lifestyle has changed quite a lot.

Good day! Like you already know many international fans are going to come to the mega-concert in July. The greeks can't miss it hehehe. But what is it that you prepare for us? We love you in Greece. Says Maria.
M: Girls, a very strong kiss. We'd love to see you again. I hope that you enjoy each minute of the concert.
B: (Didn't understand what Basty said)
M: For kato loco tupo poko roko () they're just imitating greek accents LOL nuts!!

Hello boys, are you not nervous for 12th July? Can you not give us a clue to the surprise? I love you. Says MajoTropa
B: The truth is yes. It's going to be the most important concert so far and there will be many surprises. But many... hehehe. You can't miss it.

What does NASH mean? Why did you then change it to D'Nash? Says Juli.
Each one of us contributed the first letter of something important to him. Then it became N.A.S.H. and for registration problems we added a D.

I can add: N was from Basty's grandma, Nana. A was from Antonio, Ony's dad. S is from Seville, Javi's hometown and also from Soleil, his stage name, and also from Suerte, meaning Luck!! and H is from Mikel's Austrian surname Hennet (his dad's Austrian-born)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bsbspain.com
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks Ana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySat May 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks Ana, I understand it now Laughing

It's good to have someone fluent in Spanish on here who knows all the slang terms and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DNASHLOVE
DNASHLOVE

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:37 pm

I was wonderin if anyone could translate what Mikel&Bastys answers were, if anyones got time i'd love them Very Happy i get the questions but they were speakin too fast for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:33 am

See the first page Wink
Back to top Go down
DNASHLOVE
DNASHLOVE

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Nooo sorry, i meant the actual questions in the video Smile
you know...the 20 questions
i think one of them is do you wear socks in bed
or something
Back to top Go down
Kath
Kath

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

This is the translation to the questions someone posteed on NNG Smile
I'm not sure that it's in order :S

do you sing in the shower?
Basty: of course.
Mikel: sure, there future singer is born.

do you sleep with socks?
Mikel: never
Basty: no, when i was child my mom told me that the foots need to breathe
Mikel: my mom told me the same.

the last book you read?
Mikel: "Los renglones torcidos de Dios de Torcuato Luca de Tena", (in english can be: The bent lines of God), I recommend it, it great
Basty: I.. "The secret"

When it was the last time u made your bed?
Basty: Yesterday, not today
Mikel: I wasn't do it today. I usually nvever make it

How was you first sex?
Mikel: horrible.
Basty: a little bit weird if worth it to the things that people do today

what is your last thought?
Basty: what i gonna do tomorrow
Mikel: (Ahi coño, ha salido bien el dia) Don't worry, the day will be fine

when i was child your nickname was...
Mikel: Mikifu
Basty: I pass the word, i don't remember

what is the personality you want to know?
Mikel:Venelo
Basty: Ronaldinho

the ideal woman for you?
Mikel: There is a lot, only deficient that she will come
Basty: Jessica Alba

Slip or boxer?

Mikel: slip
Basty: Boxer

Your last hangover it was...

Mikel: While ago...... Tonight, You come yourself with me??

Their main "mania" is...

Mikel: The teeth. I wash them a lot
Basty: I'm a little hysterical when I go to a place(cinema), I see it a thousand times ..

U Hate....
Basty: The people who look for problems where there are not them.
Mikel: I don't know. I hate a lot of things. Now it don't appear none (one)

The worst thing that someone could make is....
And the best...

Basty: Try to separate us (--he mean the group---)
Mikel: To lie me

Basty: We 'll leave tour all over the world
Mikel: Exactly.
Live off the music for a long time(Vivir de la música por mucho tiempo)

In that whims spend your money...
(En que caprichos gasta más dinero)

Basty (I don't know what he said =S, he talked very low)
Mikel: I'm not "caprichoso". I'm very thrifty

Alone in a island
What you would taken and who?

Mikel: Celphone, water ...
Basty: A girl and a portable cinema

The sex is good before the concert...

Mikel: Is always good, i think
Basty: yes

Your biggest personal wish(disire) is...

Mikel: I think to continue being an integral person
Basty: I think to continue making what i like. And be happy makes that you make. The happines is the most important thing

My friends say that I am....

Basty: "Capullo" , they sayd with love
Mikel: they have envy us

"At the final"
Mikel: Thanks to my friend Chama for send me some bananas from Canarias. I send hugs to him
Thnx so much for the people who was in the chat . We feel bad for not answer to all
Mikel and basty: Kisses
Mikel: Byee
Back to top Go down
DNASHLOVE
DNASHLOVE

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Ahhhh Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20minutos Webchat - 21/05   20minutos Webchat - 21/05 Empty

Back to top Go down

20minutos Webchat - 21/05
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: D'Nash UK :: :: D'Nash :: Multimedia-
Jump to: