:: D'Nash UK ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: D'Nash UK ::

The D'Nash UK Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kath
Kath

How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes! Empty
PostSubject: How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes!   How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes! EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:48 am

Well untill recently you couldn't buy any d'NASH songs on iTunes, other than I Love You Mi Vida...
but now you can buy Todo Va A Cambiar!! Very Happy Very Happy
So if you don't have the CD now's your chance to buy the songs.

Danielle asked me to do a instruction thingie on how to download the songs from iTunes, so here goes:
[Bdw - Im not bery good at explaining things so sorry if this confuses you xD]

Firstly you have to have iTunes on your computer, and if you dont have it you can download it from here; http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

To buy songs you need to have an account which you can create either with an AOL email address or an Apple ID. [You can create an Apple ID]

You can either buy the songs using a credit card or a iTunes voucher [avaliable in £15 or £25 from Smiths, Woolies etc.]
If you want to use a credit card you have to set it up and fill in the details.
If you want to use a iTunes voucher, then once you have bought it you have to redeem it using the code on the reciept. To redeem it, on the top right hand box on the iTunes store homepage, you will see a link saying redeem and you just follow it through from there.

Once you have credit on your account, or have set up the credit card you can then start buying.
To buy Todo Va A Cambiar you need to type in the search box at the top of the iTunes store homepage: D'nash
It will then come up with this:
How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes! 2r2u2ax

If you click on the picture of TVAC you will go to the album, and then you can either buy individual songs if you already have some of them, but its better if you buy the whole album.

Once you click "buy album" you then have to provide you password, and then it will ask you if you are sure you want to buy the album, and you say yes Razz Coz its amazin Laughing

The album will start to download and you just have to wait a few minutes before you can have TVAC on you computer!
Good times Razz

NOTE:
1. You can only do all this if you have an internet connection, as the iTunes store uses the internet.
2. If you want to send any of the songs you have downloaded to someone, you cannot because all purchases are locked.

So i hoped that helped, if you have any more question feel free to ask (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks
Danielle
Admin
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes!   How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes! EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks Kath Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.liveandlovemusic.com
sarahheather
D'Nash Baby
D'Nash Baby
sarahheather

PostSubject: Re: How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes!   How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Yeah, cheers Kath. Very Happy I've downloaded the whole album. Thanks so much for helping put it on ITunes. The album is terrific! Loco is so amazingly beautiful. I requested ITunes to please please please put some vids of D'Nash on too. But so far they have not replied. oh well, I tried! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

How to download Todo Va A Cambiar on iTunes!
Page 1 of 1